The University of Sydney Business School and UN Women National Committee (NC) Australia are offering two postgraduate placements for Australian students in November 2018.
The University of Sydney Business School and UN Women National Committee (NC) Australia share a commitment to advancing gender equality in the workplace and particularly in senior leadership roles. The University of Sydney MBA has a strong focus on developing the personal and interpersonal skills needed to lead in today’s hyper-connected, global environment – so that you can become your future anything.
User Review( votes)
The degree is designed for professionals with 3-5 years of relevant experience looking to take their career to the next level and break into senior management. Experience a truly global Executive MBA. Your journey will take you across Australia, to England, India, Israel and the United States. Achieve the future you’ve imagined.
Our Executive MBA has been specifically designed for senior executives with at least 10 years of experience, and it is ideally suited for seasoned professionals ready to extend their influence.
• Application Deadline: November 4, 2018
• Course Level: award is available to pursue Postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• MBA Scholarship: Full tuition fees for a maximum of four years of part-time study shall be granted
• Global Executive MBA Scholarship: 66% of the tuition fees, tenable for the 1.5 year span of the degree.
• Number of Awards: Number not given.
• Nationality: The grant is available for Australian citizens.
• The award can be taken in Australia.
Eligible Countries: The grant is available for Australian citizens.
MBA Scholarship: The MBA scholarship is open to all women who meet the eligibility criteria for the program, and covers full tuition fees for a maximum of four years of part-time study.
Global Executive MBA Scholarship: The Global Executive MBA scholarship is open to all women who meet the eligibility criteria for the program, and covers 66% of the tuition fees, tenable for the 1.5 year span of the degree.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.
MBA Scholarship: Application form
Global Executive MBA Scholarship: Application form