Do you want to be enrolled at the University of North Dakota with a scholarship? Then check out the UND Scholarship Central programs and get benefited to support your study.
The freshman awards are available to students who are enrolled or will be accepted to the University of North Dakota in the United States.
A wonder offers to receive financial support for the undergraduate or graduate study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1883, the University of North Dakota offers over 250 academic programs. UND is the only university with graduate, law and medical schools in the state of North Dakota.
Why at the University of North Dakota? The UND is known for its educational quality, affordability, and career outcomes. Along with, it prepares students to make a real impact in the best fields as a doctor, lawyer, engineer, scientist, and business professionals.
- University or Organization: University of North Dakota
- Department: NA
- Course Level: undergraduate, graduate
- Award: $7.8 million each year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 800+ awards
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Grants can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications open for the United States’ applicants
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate and graduate degree course in any subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be a fully admitted degree-seeking student who is enrolled full time, Or
- Must be going to register to UND as a freshman student
How to Apply
Apply for 800+ scholarships with one application. The 2020-21 application is open.
- How to Apply: Before applying, applicants must be accepted to the University of North Dakota. The best way to search and apply for a scholarship is to use UND Scholarship Central and submit a general application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit official high school transcripts be sent directly to- UND Office of Admissions, 3501 University Ave Stop 8357, Grand Forks, ND 58202-8357
- Entry Requirements: ACT / SAT Scores and High School GPA or GED Test Scores are required to have.
- Language Requirement: Before commencing your studies at UND, you’ll need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- At the University of North Dakota, they award over 2,000 academic programs totalling nearly $7.8 million each year.
- All grants are subject to change. Funding for these grants is limited and not guaranteed.
- Note: If you submit the submission of your admission to UND by the priority deadline, you’ll automatically be granted an award.
Priority Deadlines are:
- For Fall – February 1 and August 1,
- For Spring – December 15,
- And For Summer – May 1