Southern Illinois University has announced the Undergraduate Academic Scholarships for international students to help them achieve their higher education goals in the USA. The scholarship program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship application is open to all domestic and international undergraduate students who want to pursue their studies at SIU. Winners will be given funds to cover the programme fee.
Amazing chance for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Southern Illinois University ranked 258th among National Universities in the USA, is a public research university that embraces a unique tradition of access and opportunity, inclusive excellence, innovation in research and creativity, and outstanding teaching focused on nurturing student success.
Why choose to study at Southern Illinois University? Southern Illinois University is a nationally recognized university that provides students with a high-quality, affordable education that prepares them for successful careers. SIU is a place where ideas thrive and knowledge to shape future leaders, improve communities and transform lives is created.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Southern Illinois University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the USA and all foreign nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses taught at SIU are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have excellent merit standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for SIU are accepted through its official application portal. Admitted students are requested to fill the general scholarship application on the university portal by logging in with their set credentials
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcripts
- Financial statement
- Photocopy of first two passport pages
- Admission Requirements: Minimum 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale is the minimum requirement to get into SIU.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 68
- TOEFL PBT – 520
- IELTS – 6.0
- ITEP – 4.0
The winners will be provided tuition fees for any undergraduate programme of choice by SIU.