Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, is pleased to offer Investec Tertiary Bursary program for the academic year 2020-2021. Bursaries are open to South African students to pursue the undergraduate program at various local universities.
Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university (academic) degree in Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance), BCom Informatics, BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology, BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology, BIS-Bachelor of Information Science, Business Science, Science and Mathematics, Engineering or Commercial LLB.
Fab choice for SA students to get an undergraduate degree in South Africa.
User Review( votes)
Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary to see young South Africans with academic potential get to university. With our assistance, they are able to study towards financial sector related degrees at various local universities.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Course Level: Bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: SAMSTIP, Investec and the Department of Basic Education are offering prospective Senior and Further Education and Training (FET) teachers specialising in the fields of Mathematics and the Sciences an opportunity to win bursaries to study for a four year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree or a one year postgraduate (PGCE) certificate at UNISA.
- Learn from and be mentored by experienced school teachers
- Access to excellent teaching, learning resources and technology
- Training in ISASA schools
- Targeted academic enrichment programme
- The bursary will fully cover, amongst others, UNISA fees and textbooks.
- Number of Awards: Out of thousands of applicants every year, between 50 and 55 are shortlisted. From those between 35 and 45 are chosen.
- Nationality: South African students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: South African students are eligible to apply for this bursary.
- Entrance Requirements: Applications are open to all young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance. Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
How to Apply: Your application will not be considered without the relevant documentary proof, as applicable.
- South African ID
- Grade 11 results
- This year’s June results (or your latest results if you are not studying this year)
- Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- Tertiary students: June results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations were written)
- Payslips for your parent(s)/ guardian if employed (or letter from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating income)
- Latest financial statements if your parent/ guardian is self-employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/ guardian is/ are unemployed
- Death certificates if your parent(s) is/ are deceased
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated