The University of Glasgow is pleased to announce 100 International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships at the University of Glasgow. These opportunities are open to pursuing an undergraduate degree program.
The grant is awarded as a rebate of £5,000 per year in education fee and is subject to satisfactory progress for years of continuous study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world, which was established in 1451. It is a member of Russell Group and Universitas 21.
Why at the University of Glasgow? The mission of the university is to bring inspiring people together and create a world-class environment for learning and research, empowering staff and students to discover and share the knowledge that can change the world
- University or Organization: The University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: These opportunities are open for the undergraduate degree program.
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These financial aid positions will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible, applicants must be classed as International students for fee purposes and hold an offer of a place for an undergraduate program for 2020
- The applicants must demonstrate excellent academic achievement before starting University, students achieving (or predicted to achieve) the following A Level / IB grades (or local equivalent) are guaranteed a scholarship offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the opportunity based on academic merit. Applicants who are being considered for the opportunity will be notified within two weeks of receiving an offer. There is no separate application form required
- Supporting Documents: To apply for these endowments, the applicants need to submit all the documents given on the admission form.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an offer to study an undergraduate program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Depending on your educational background and country of origin, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency to be able to study at the University of Glasgow, UK.
Benefits: The University of Glasgow will provide a tuition fee discount of £5,000 per year of study (maximum 4 years).