The Coventry University is inviting applications for the European Academic Excellence Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate program in the UK.
This award is only available for EU students who hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate course starting in September 2020, living in the EU and who are paying their full tuition fees as an EU student.
A great option to get an Undergraduate and postgraduate program in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is leading UK University which is ranked No.15 amongst the UK universities. Coventry University is the top university for student satisfaction. This university is the forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
University or Organization: Coventry University
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students from EU countries
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- The grant is available to all EU students applying for the 1st year of a full-time undergraduate program.
- The Postgraduate Excellence award is available to students applying for a full-time postgraduate program.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Scholarship:
The grant is available to all EU students applying for the 1st year of a full-time undergraduate program.
The bursaries are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis to 150 applicants on the basis of their academic merit. The allocation will be decided on an assessment of the following:
- Academic excellence criteria (listed by country)
- Coventry University must be your Firm choice option
- This award is only available for EU nationality students who hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate course starting in September 2019, living in the EU and who are paying their full tuition fees as an EU student.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Scholarship:
The Postgraduate Excellence award is available to students applying for a full-time postgraduate program.
The The studentships are allocated to applicants based on their academic merit. Allocation will be decided on the assessment of the following;
- Hold at least a 2:1 or equivalent
- This award is only available for EU students who hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate course starting in September 2019, living in the EU and who are paying their full tuition fees as an EU student.
Nationality: Students from EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK are eligible to apply for this application programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for the EU Academic Excellence Scholarship, you will need to send the Email: erca.io-at-coventry.ac.uk with the subject line: “EU Academic Excellence application” followed by your UCAS ID number. Example: “EU Academic Excellence application – 123456789”
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are to attach a scanned copy of your academic transcripts to your application email confirming you have met the academic eligibility criteria
- Admission Requirements: The grant is available to all EU students applying for the 1st year of a full-time undergraduate program.
- postgraduate placements: Hold at least a 2:1 or equivalent.
- Language Requirements: In order to obtain a Tier 4 student visa, applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK. The requirements differ depending on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English program or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.
- University has awards of £1500 towards living expenses available for the best and brightest postgraduate European students living in the European Union.
- The grant is paid directly to the student in two installments.