Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is offering the undergraduate program for international students for the year academic year 2018-2019. this application is awarded to the candidates applying for one of the following programs: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.), Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) and all other undergraduate programmes.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is one of the oldest medical universities nationwide. SUMS displays a good deal of tradition as well as modernity, aiming at training students, utilising high-quality education and research.
User Review( votes)
In order to help the international students to afford to pursue their education, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences will award a variety of scholarships to the applicants demonstrating outstanding educational skills or academic achievements.
The minimum score for TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT and IELTS is 525, 69 and 5.5 respectively.
- Application deadline: May 21, 2018
Course Level: The studentships are available for the undergraduate programme
Study Field(s): These opportunities are awarded to the candidates applying for one of the following programs at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.), Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) or All Other Undergraduate Programs
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings: Type C Scholarship covers all your expenses (including registration fee, furnished accommodation, and Persian language courses) except for the tuition fee and English language courses (if deemed necessary) or Type B award is a partial or full tuition-waiver scholarship, which covers fees of registration, furnished accommodation, Persian language courses, and discount on the tuition fee ranging from 1% to 100%.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
The applicant must not be a citizen of Iran.
The candidate may not hold dual citizenship, where the first or second citizenship is from Iran.
The candidate must hold a high school diploma or the equivalent.
A secondary school diploma or the equivalent certificate
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Transcript of the Records (Marksheets) of the secondary and higher secondary school
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Cover Letter
- Scanned copy of the main page of the passport in high quality in any graphic file format (PDF, JPEG, PNG)
- Passport photo