Makerere University is proud to announce the Makerere University Female funding for the academic session 2020-21.
The goal of the Female Scholarship Foundation (FSF) is to increase the enrolment, retention and improve their academic performance of female undergraduate students at Makerere University.
A valuable study program for students.
User Review( votes)
FSF funds from a variety of sources, namely, government agencies, development partners, the private sector, and individual donors, philanthropic and educational foundations, and provide a vehicle for other donors to support female education through endowments.
- Study Subject(s): Any subject
- Course Level:Undergraduate
- Scholarship Provider: Makerere University
- The award can be taken at: Uganda
- Ugandan female students below the age of 25 years.
- Those who have been admitted to Makerere University on the Private Sponsorship Scheme
- Those to be admitted on the basis of ‘A’ level results only (current and previous years)
- Those not admitted to Uganda Government sponsorship to any Public University.
- Those from genuinely poor socio-economic backgrounds.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
- A fully completed application form
- Letter of recommendation from the Head Teacher of the A-level School attended.
- Endorsement by the LC 1 of the District of Residence
- Photocopies of ‘O’ and ‘A’ level Academic Documents
- Three Passport size photographs with the applicant’s name written at the back in block letters.
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Copies of the death certificate(s) of the biological parent (s) (if applicable).
- Hand drew a physical map of LC I /Village of residence with clear directions of how to get to the home of residence.
Benefits: The studentship is limited to tuition and functional fees only for the stipulated period of study.
Application Deadline: Open