RMIT University is offering six (6) undergraduate scholarships for Indian students. These are awarded to enroll in a bachelor degree program offered by the College of Science, Engineering, and Health in Semester 1, 2017.
Programs are available for Indian applicants who are pursuing a bachelor degree program. Applicants must be an Indian citizen, holers are enrolled in a Bachelor degree program offered by the College of Science, Engineering, and Health in Semester 1, 2017.
Golden chance for Indian Students.
User Review( votes)
RMIT has been ranked as one of the world’s leading universities with a strong research record and state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure. Its aim is to give candidates the best experience with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
Why at RMIT University- RMIT University is an Australian public university of technology and design based in Melbourne, Victoria. RMIT gives you the opportunity to make your identity on the world through a unique study experience tailor-made to the person.
Application Deadline: Closed
- The free study is awarded to enroll in one of the following schools: Health and biomedical sciences, Engineering and Science. Pupils from India can apply.
- candidates must have an excellent academic background (to be considered you will need the following score from academic subjects – Central Board – 70% State Board – 75%), enroll in an undergraduate degree program offered by one of the following schools: Health and biomedical sciences, Engineering and Science.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission at this university. After taking admission holders will be automatically considered for a free study then submit an application form to study at RMIT.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting document required to apply this free education.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have an excellent academic background (to be considered you will need the following score from academic subjects – Central Board – 70% State Board – 75%).
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The award will pay AU$5,000 as a once off payment towards your tuition fees.