If you are a Tanzanian student and searching for scholarships to study abroad then you have a lucky chance to apply for undergraduate scholarships in Egypt funded by the British University.
The program is open for the brilliant candidate, who wishes to pursue an undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2019/20120.
Excellent opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Founded in September 2005, British University in Egypt highly ranked and internationally respected, making a significant contribution to the development of Egypt. It offers a modern innovative British style education for students.
Why at the British University in Egypt? The University provides an academic environment which encourages and draws together research, learning, and teaching. It offers a range of academic programs to both Egyptian and international students.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Tanzania
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Energy and Environmental Mathematics, Energy and Environmental Mathematics, Engineering, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Economics, Business Administration, Political Science, Communication and Mass Media, and Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must have completed advanced certificate of secondary education examination either 2017 or 2018, have passed with division I or ii in the advanced certificate of secondary education examination.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, aspirants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can complete an online application form via bue.edu.eg. and print the application form for submission at Ministry.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach certified copies of academic transcripts, advanced certificate of secondary education examination, certified copy of a birth certificate, copy of valid passport.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in an undergraduate degree, seekers must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to have a valid IELTS exam with a minimum score of 6.0.
The bursary will cover the cost of flights to Egypt, accommodation in the university dormitories, tuition fee, books, and educational materials, medical care and stipend.