High achieving international students are invited to apply for international awards for the first year of study. The bursaries are funded by Kingston University.
The program is open to pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework. Candidates who classified as ‘overseas fee status and have good academic qualifications and good knowledge of English can apply for the opportunity s.
Worthy opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Kingston University in London has been rated among the globe’s top international institutions in this year’s time’s higher education world university rankings. It specializes in the arts, design, fashion, science, engineering, and business.
Why at Kingston University? The university prepares students for their future by providing with the skills that employers are looking for. With careers-focused teaching and work placement opportunities, the candidates can get ahead of the competition to lead successful careers.
- University or Organization: Kingston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework
- Award: Up to £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for programmes .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicants must have an offer to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. Candidates must have currently enrolled on a Kingston University course.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity s, you must have to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Kingston University. After taking admission you can apply online for international awards.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit an official transcript, personal statement, academic reference and details of any work experience (optional).
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have to give their personal details and information about the qualifications they hold and are currently studying.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must provide recent evidence that their spoken and written English is adequate for the program.
Benefits: The international financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £2,000.