For providing financial support for high-calibre candidates, the University of Hull is dispensing the Undergraduate Studentship for the academic year 2020-21.
The University of Hull that was originated in 1927 is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, England. It offers over 2,000 courses to 18,000 students across six faculties for the students.
Why at the University of Hull? Hull is a place to feed the heart and the head. Somewhere to develop yourself personally, socially, academically. It’s where you find friends for life. Here, you will get it all in equal measure.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the UK and EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: This award is available to UK and EU students who are applying for an undergraduate degree at the university
- Candidates must have a household income of less than £25,000.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the grant, students have to register in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the personal details, academic qualifications and any employment history o subject you want to study.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Hull, candidates have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide an award amount of £1,000 in the first year of study as cash, an accommodation discount, tuition fee waiver, or as a combination of these options.