The University of North Florida is offering a Presidential Scholarship Programme for incoming first-year students. The funding program is awarded to undertake undergraduate degree coursework.
The scholarship program is available for excellent students who exhibit outstanding academic achievements for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great Chance for USA Students.
User Review( votes)
The University of North Florida is a public university in Jacksonville, Florida. A member institution of the State University System of Florida, the university is accredited by the Commission on Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters and doctorate degrees to its students.
Why study at University of North Florida? UNF’s mission is to assist prospective, and current students with the development of academic, personal, and career goals. They offer resources to empower students in becoming lifelong learners.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of North Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: $24,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: US students are eligible to apply
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the USA are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have at least a 3.8 weighted grade point average and corresponding test scores on the ACT or SAT.
How to Apply
How to Apply: No separate scholarship application is required. Students who have been admitted to UNF by the deadline will receive priority consideration.
Admission Requirements: All scholarship applications must be based on a combination of test score and recalculated high school grade point average.
Awards range up to $24,000 over four years for students who have at least a 3.8 weighted grade point average and corresponding test scores on the ACT or SAT.