Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships for Ghanaian students. These scholarships are opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full-time programs.
University’s mission is to provide an environment for teaching, research, and entrepreneurship training in Science and Technology for the industrial and socio-economic development of Ghana, Africa, and other nations.
A worthy opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) has a rich history in its evolution into a first-class University over the years. Kwame Nkrumah, the African Personality of the Century and pioneer of African independence is the founder of KNUST.
University or Organization: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology
Course Level: Full-time programs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Ghanaian students
The program can be taken in Ghana
Application Deadline: Closed
- The Scholarship is opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full-time programs.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
Nationality: Ghanaian students for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports (1st years only)
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- Continuing Student Applicants should also include their Updated Transcripts.
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.