The University of South Australia Business School is proud to support aspirational and high achieving women and Indigenous Australians with the Women in MBA (WiMBA) and Aboriginal MBA (AMBA) partnership scholarships. The UniSA WiMBA scholarship is approx $43,000 over 1.5 years full-time or 4 years part-time.
As a leading Business School, their mission is to develop graduates for global careers and champion business growth in their State. University recognizes that sustainable economic development requires greater gender and cultural diversity in leadership.
Wonderful opportunity for Australian citizens to study at the University of South Australia Business School.
User Review( votes)
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: The UniSA WiMBA scholarship is approx $43,000 over 1.5 years full-time or 4 years part-time. UniSA and your employer each contribute 50% of the fees. Based on current 2016 fees are $21,600 (subject to change).
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicant/nominated employee must:
- Meet entry criteria for MBA program
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have application supported/endorsed by sponsoring employer
- Have demonstrated potential for a senior leadership role in the sponsoring employer’s organization
- Nominated Employee is of Aboriginal descent, identifies as Aboriginal and is accepted as such by the community in which the Nominated Employee formerly or currently live.
- Only applicable to Aboriginal MBA Scholarship
Nationality: Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants seeking admission to the program will normally have:
- A minimum of three (3) years full-time management experience and a recognised university undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications; or
- A Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from the University of South Australia with an average of at least Pass Level 1 (55%) across four (or more) courses, or an equivalent qualification from the University of South Australia or from another recognised university;
- The Program Director may, under exceptional circumstances, accept candidates with substantial and proven managerial and/or entrepreneurial experience who have demonstrated the potential to meet the learning requirements of the MBA.
How to Apply:
- Nominated Employees to submit scanned or electronically signed a copy of the completed Scholarship Application Form to mba-at-unisa.com.au in addition to a formal MBA application.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with the scholarship selection panel.
- The sponsoring employer may be contacted to discuss the application.
- Nominated Employees will receive a written notification from UniSA to verify the outcome of their application.
- Upon receiving written confirmation, successful applicants can then enrol in the MBA.
You will be required to upload:
- A current CV outlining your employment history and management experience
- A digital copy of your academic transcript(s).
Please note: original or certified copies of your transcript will be required if your application is accepted.
Application Deadline: Applications are open year round with intakes in January, April, July and September.