For all those International candidates who are looking for a chance to study in Australia, There is a chance The University of South Australia is offering Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarships.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1991, The University of South Australia is a public research university. It is the merger of the College of Advanced Education and Institute of Technology.
Why at this University? The industry links of this university are very strong. It has award-winning and quality teachers and offers excellent support for applicants with delivering career-enhancing qualifications.
University or Organization: University of South Australia
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
Award: 50% reduction
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Australian citizens
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Open
Eligibility criteria must be followed by the participant-
- Except for Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, citizens of any nationality are eligible.
- Candidates can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework opportunity.
- Those who are already a part of any other award from the university are not eligible to apply for this fund.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants can take part in their interested course at the university and then can apply for the fund through the online application.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the passport’s name page and a curriculum vitae needs to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average and maintain a GPA of 5.0 in previous studies.
- Language Requirement: To properly study at the university, you need to complete the English Language Requirements.
The funded award will give a 50% reduction on the participants’ tuition fee for this program.