The Universiti Tenaga Nasional is thrilled to announce the UNITEN Global Scholarship for selected International Students who have a desire to study in Malaysia.
Great offer for international applicants to get fund for study in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
The Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) is a private university that was established in 1999. The university is a unique institution and wholly owned by the public-listed Tenaga Nasional Berhad.
Why at the Universiti Tenaga Nasional? UNITEN works to prepares graduates to become experienced and competent professionals and also develop them as well-rounded individuals with a broad knowledgeable outlook.
Application Deadline: 03 April 2020.
- University or Organization: UNITEN University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Awards: USD 1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable from the entire world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants will be accepted from all the countries.
- The award is open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs in UNITEN.
- Returning students are not eligible to apply for this program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for this grant, then you should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being registered, candidates must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Participants need to provide current evidence of their English language proficiency for admission to UNITEN.
The UNITEN will provide all the following:
- Successful students will be received the amount of $1,000.
- The grant covers part of tuition fee only.