The University of Aberdeen Law School is inviting applications from two postgraduate students to pursue a one year full-time LLM Energy & Environmental Law with Professional Skills programme, starting in September 2020.
The University of Aberdeen aims to provide a secure and happy environment where trained staff provides a variety of spontaneous and planned activities for children to enjoy, which are designed to enable them to develop a wide range of skills and abilities.
User Review( votes)
The University of Aberdeen is one of the UK’s most internationally distinguished universities. It has a student population of around 14,500 and a large international community of students drawn from 120 different countries.
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded for pursuing a full-time master’s programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available for LLM Energy & Environmental Law with Professional Skills programme.
- Award: Each scholarship offers £1,500 towards full-time Home, RUK or International tuition fees for one year.
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available.
- Nationality: The studentships are open to both UK/EU and international students.
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be considered for the University of Aberdeen Law School Scholarships applicants will need to have applied to the University of Aberdeen for a place on a one-year full-time LLM Energy & Environmental Law with Professional Skills programme starting in September 2020. To be awarded a scholarship they must receive and then firmly accept an offer of a place on this postgraduate degree programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants require A 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification in Law or another discipline.
Test Requirement: No
How to Apply: Applicants should apply online.
Language Requirement: The English Language Requirement for all College of Arts and Social Sciences Masters programmes is an IELTS of 6.5 with 6.0 in the writing and reading (or equivalent TOEFL iBT or PTE).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st of May 2020.