The new University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship (International) is now available on offer and provides a reduction of 25% of the tuition fee. The studentships are open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
The University of Adelaide recognised as one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities. Studying with us, we will challenge and inspire you. You will receive the best academic preparation to achieve in your chosen discipline and equip you with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
A great opportunity for international students to educational fund to study in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
- Applications Deadline: The studentships are open throughout the year
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree. The grants provide a tuition fee waiver of the program value for the duration indicated in the Award letter for study at the University of Adelaide. The grants do not cover the costs of visas, Overseas Student Health Cover, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books and study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or study at the University of Adelaide.
- Nationality: The studentships are open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application , you must:
- Either be an alumni (graduate) of an AQF-recognised Australian Higher Education institution or (b) have recently successfully completed an AQF-recognised Higher Education institution prior to commencing your degree at the University of Adelaide
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
- How to Apply: It is not necessary to apply for the 2020University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship because this application will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements. Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalizing their acceptance process.
- English Language Requirements: The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced). Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The university can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the university’s English Language Centre.