The University of Applied Sciences Potsdam is inviting applications for three scholarships for MA in Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights. The studentships are available for international students.
The University of Applied Sciences is a young university. It was founded in 1991. There are currently around 3,500 students in 26 degree programs in social sciences and education, city | Construction | Culture, civil engineering, information science and design enrolled.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: October 11, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study MA in Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights.
- Scholarship Award: Students can be supported with a monthly grant of € 300 over three semesters, independent of personal income.
50% of The grant is paid by private funders, dedicated enterprises or organisations and 50% by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). We thank our donator Jugend und Kinder Stiftung für kompetente Elternschaft und Mediation (JKS Stiftung) for the funding of these three scholarships.
In addition the donator has generously granted another 5.000 € for the three scholarship holders of the „Deutschland-Stipendium“ to use for activities related to the MA Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights from which all students shall benefit.
- Nationality: The studentships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Three opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Necessary requirements which applicants for a scholarship must fulfill:
You may apply for a “Deutschland-Stipendium” at the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam if you
– Are enrolled at the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam for the Winter Semester 2018/19 and will still be within your regular period of study during this funding period
– Have demonstrated outstanding ability in your studies to date or in professional life
– Are not in receipt of any other aptitude- or performance-related material funding worth € 30 or more on monthly average from the funding institutions for the academically gifted, the German Academic Exchange Service or foreign institutions
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Gifted students should apply within the application period 24 September 2018 to 11 October 2018 and in the required form both online and also on paper with all the necessary documents by post.
Applications should be made in two steps:
Complete the application form fully, check your data carefully and submit the form online.
Print out the application PDF, sign it and send your application, with all necessary documents and certificates, in the stipulated form and before the prescribed deadline to the Geschäftsstelle Deutschland-Stipendium der FH Potsdam.
Your paper application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- The fully completed and personally signed application form
- Your personal résumé (CV) in tabular style
- A statement of your personal motivation
- Your current certificate of student enrolment for the Winter Semester 2018/2019
- For students in M.A. courses, final degree grade of prior Diploma or B.A. study courses
- Evaluations of internships and professional employment
- Documentation of any awards or prizes received
- Documentation of other attainments and of further forms of social/political etc. commitment.