The new UC College of Engineering International award is now available for domestic and international students to study an undergraduate degree programme. Up to 35 opportunities are available for full-fee-paying international students.
A well-paid offer to get a degree in New Zealand with the University of Canterbury.
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury will give you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. The University of Canterbury is a prestigious destination that is ranked in the world’s top 250 universities. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study an undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships of value $15,000 per annum will be awarded.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for full-fee-paying international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 35 opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for full-fee-paying international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students. Applicants may not be:
a. Citizens of New Zealand or Australia; or
b. Permanent Residents of Australia; or
c. Holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
Applicants must have completed a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme before the closing date for applications for the opportunity . By 1 March or by 15 August as applicable, an applicant must have applied to the University for admission to the BE(Hons) programme.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date. You may apply approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
To apply, you will need to supply documents to support your application.
- Proof of citizenship or residency status (e.g. birth certificate, passport)
- Evidence of community involvement, financial hardship or ethnic background
- List of referees: Your referees are very important.
- Transcripts or records of learning