University College Dublin is offering Global Excellence Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. Citizens of Africa, China, East Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, North America and South America can apply.
The Scholarship Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s programs and encourage early application.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master programme at University College Dublin.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships cover 50-100% tuition fee.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
- All successful applicants to eligible full-time, one-year taught Masters programmes who are citizens of and resident in Africa, China, East Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, North America and South America.
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application.
Nationality: Citizens of Africa, China, East Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, North America and South America can apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Holders of Bachelors and Masters Degrees with good grades from competitive and well ranked universities and colleges can be considered for entry to graduate degrees at UCD.
English Language Requirement:
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) administered by Princeton University
- A minimum score of 600 in the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), with Test of Written English at 475 +.
- A minimum score of 90 is required in the Internet based TOEFL (iBT) with a score of at least 20 in the each section.
IELTS: An average score of 6.5 over all components and a minimum of 6.0 in each band on the Academic Version.
How to Apply: Students can apply directly using the online application system.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are
- Africa: February 28th 2017
- China: March 31st 2017
- East Asia: March 31, 2017
- South Asia: February 28th 2017
- South East Asia: March 31, 2017
- North America: February 1st 2017
- South America: March 31, 2017