If you want to accomplish the undergraduate degree in South Africa, then you can join the University Entrance Scholarships at the University of the Witwatersrand.
The program aims to provide financial aid for domestic students who want to apply for the bachelor’s degree program in the nation for the academic year 2020-21.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1922, the University of the Witwatersrand is a multi-campus South African public research university. It is the third oldest South African university and offers various degree programs.
Why at the University of the Witwatersrand? Witwatersrand is committed to providing high-quality, internationally competitive education, founded on high academic standards, cutting-edge research, public engagement and productive partnerships.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of the Witwatersrand
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: R10, 000 to R42000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Africa Students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in commerce, law and management, engineering and the built environment, health sciences, humanities and science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- If you achieve an APS of 51 or above, you will receive R42000.
- If you achieve an APS between 48 and 50, you will receive R30000
- If you accomplish an APS between 45 and 47, you will receive R15000
- If you achieve an APS between 43 and 44, you will receive R10000
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach certified copies of all your matric certificates/foreign school leaving certificates, a physical/hard copy of the certificates, originally certified, must be submitted to the Wits Student Enrolment Centre, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Wits University via hand delivery, registered mail or courier.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at the university, you have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, applicants must have to take English must be either as Home Language or as 1st Additional Language.
Benefits: The University of the Witwatersrand will provide the award amount up to R42000 based on NSC point scores.