If you work hard for achieving something, then the great you will feel when you achieve it. Hence for helping you in achieving that level, the University of Wollongong is presenting University Excellence Scholarships programs in Australia.
These grants are available for international applicants with the purpose of covering the cost of the tuition fee of an undergraduate degree program at UOW.
Good chance to get an education in Australia with 30% tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wollongong was established in 1951 in Australia. It is an Australian public research university which has an enrolment of more than 32,000 students including international students from over 134 countries.
Why at the University of Wollongong Australia? The university has built an international reputation for its world-class research and teaching facilities. It gives you great prospects for securing work when you graduate.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: 30% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can of a bachelor’s degree program in any field excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work and Psychology at UOW.
- Admissible Criteria: If you wish to live in a University of Wollongong residence then you MUST apply to UOW Living by the relevant deadline: November 11 for students commencing in February (please note this is earlier than the application deadline) May 1 for students commencing in July.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You will be happy to see that you only have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No application is required. Students will automatically be considered for this application
- The candidates will be asked to submit their previous study transcripts or certificates at the time of application.
- Generally, candidates are required to have Australian year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification.
- And diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an instruction with which UOW has a formal agreement.
- You need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The educational opportunity will cover 30% of the tuition fees.