The University of Exeter is inviting applications for summer school scholarships for pursuing any participated three weeks Summer School programme. Depending on which study level applicants choose.
Education awards are open to the UK and international students, undergraduate, and postgraduate of the University of Exeter, with the exception of undergraduates in their final year of study, where the intended period of program study takes place after the end of Summer Term.
Nice chance for International students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1955, the University of Exeter was the Times Higher Education university. The buildings of this university are known as the beautiful buildings in the country.
Why at the University of Exeter? The university is one of the best universities in the world with the best research classes. They provide a great educational experience with world-class facilities in different fields.
Application Deadline: Closed
- The awards are eligible for the citizens of UK and International.
- Grants are available for three weeks of Summer School projects.
- Summer school study takes place after the end of the Summer Term-international students applying for an academy in their home country, students who have previously studied abroad, or who will study abroad as part of their degree at the University of Exeter. Students in colleges are required to take out their own fully comprehensive travel and medical insurance. The University Insurance Office can advise. Funds are only available for a minimum of three weeks duration. It can be used for the Study China Winter 2014/15 and Easter 2015 programmes.
How to Apply
- To apply for the award applicants must hold an offer of a place on their chosen overseas summer school. To apply, please download and complete the application form.
- The main criteria for making an award will be:
-evidence that the activity is likely to add to your university experience.
-that applicants participation is supported by your course leader/personal tutor.
-that applicants are of good academic standing with a grade average of 2:2 or above.
-that applicants have not previously been on a Study Abroad experience and are not on a degree which includes a period of study or work abroad.
Depending on which fund applicants choose, International Exeter’s funded award provides funds of up to a maximum value of £800 are available. These funds are intended to be a contribution to costs only. You will be expected to provide the balance, so it will be essential to budget carefully for course fees, flights or other travel to the programme, visas and travel and medical insurance.