Educational Pathways International Foundation is pleased to provide the EPI Scholarships for the brilliant aspirants of Ghana at the University for Development Studies.
The award is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Fab choice for Ghanaian students
User Review( votes)
The University for Development Studies specific emphasis on practically-oriented, research and field-based training is aimed at contributing towards poverty reduction in order to accelerate national development.
Why at the University for Development Studies? The university provides excellent benefits and terrific career development opportunities for candidates. Here students can get the diversity of occupations and varied pathways for career advancement and professional development
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University for Development Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Tuition fee, books, room and board
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ghanaian students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject at the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant a level 100 student, reside in an impoverished part of the country, attended a less endowed school (GES approved) and able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Candidate must have will to succeed, obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE and confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other program.
How to Apply
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program then you are prerequisite to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University for Development Studies. After being a university student, you can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
- Must attach the university statement of results, high school transcripts, west African senior school certificate exam results (WASSCE), university acceptance letter, proof of registration, records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation and Documents to substantiate your need.
- Seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for admission.
Benefits: The grant will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and a little extra will be awarded for four years.