The University of New South Wales is inviting applicants for the International Postgraduate Awards in Australia.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington.
Worthy offer for international aspirants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
How to Apply: To be considered for a scholarship at UNSW, you must meet all the requirements for admission to your preferred degree, as outlined in the Admission to Higher Degree Research Programs Procedure.
To apply for a scholarship, simply indicate that you would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship on your application for admission to a program, and select your preferred scholarship application round. For more information about the application process, visit Submit an Application. Your scholarship application will then be considered by the University with all other applications submitted during the same round.
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship: $27,596 per annum (2019 rates), Tuition Fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $27,596 per annum (2019 rate): Tuition Fees.
- Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend: $27,596 per annum (2019 rates) and Tuition Fees.