For the academic year 2019-2020, University of New South Wales Scholarships is open to international students for pursuing research program which is funded by University of New South Wales.
Programs are available for pursuing research program. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Marvelous Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. At UNSW, they are proud of their wide range of teaching programs and high quality.
Why at University of New South Wales- UNSW has strong regional and global engagement. UNSW Sydney is a state-of-the-art research, teaching, and innovation power plant.
University or Organization: University of New South Wales
Course Level: Research program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International applicants
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: UNSW Scientia Ph.D. Scholarships: 9 August 2019, 2019 December release: 20 September 2019
- UNSW English language proficiency requirements appropriate for undergraduate, postgraduate and research higher degree programs; and International applicants must meet additional, mandatory general entry requirements specified by Commonwealth legislation.
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- The University determines minimum academic requirements for admission to broad program types. Elements included in an individual program’s entry requirements are specified by the Program Authority as part of program approval by the Academic Board. Program entry requirements must:
- Include a measure of academic achievement (such as a minimum admission rank); and
- Be consistent with the University’s commitment to academic excellence and appropriate to the academic demands of the program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for a study, simply indicate that you would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship on your application for admission to a course, and select your preferred education application round.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must meet both the University’s general entry requirements and the program entry requirements, and apply via the approved admission process.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), Tuition Fees and Overseas Pupil Health Cover (OSHC)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), Tuition Fees
- Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), Tuition Fees