Are you ready to take the next step towards international education? If you are, then the Jim Duncan Scholarship at the University of Aberdeen can help you in your future endeavours. The program will provide two scholarships based on financial need.
The award targets to recognize the highest calibre students who are wishing to study abroad but can’t do it because of financial reasons. It will be provided for two years of the undergraduate program and the value of each scholarship is £2,500 per annum.
Acceptable chance to get funding option to study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Aberdeen is a leading public research university based in Aberdeen, Scotland. It was established in 1495 making it oldest university. It houses more than 14,000 students and attracts international students on a large scale.
Why choose the University of Aberdeen? Although it is an ancient university yet provides the best modern teaching and facilities. It is ranked 31st in the world for the impact on society by Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings. At this university, the students can choose from 370 bachelor degree courses, and over 120 taught masters degrees to study.
Application Deadline: 18 May 2020
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500 each
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from across the world can avail this lucky chance.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: the Undergraduate degree course in any subject areas
- Eligibility Criteria: To make your place in this program, you need to fulfil all the requirements given below:
- Must have decided to go to the University of Aberdeen to undertake an undergraduate degree starting in September 2020 or be resuming undergraduate studies at the University after an interruption and require financial assistance.
- Program is open to all applicants regardless of nationality or fee status
- Applications from medical students would be particularly welcome
- The studentships are available for all full-time undergraduate areas of study
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be selected for this opportunity, students will have to enrol in a full-time undergraduate program. After that, you will be able to complete the online application form that is must to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Personal details, financial circumstances, give detail of sponsorships scholarships and prizes for which you have applied in past, employment history, personal statement, and personal reference are essential documents that must be provided.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants will need to choose a course, and entry requirements may be different according to the course. However, the application for full-time undergraduate degree courses can be submitted through UCAS.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, it is essential to be proficient in English. If English is not your first language, then you must provide documents such as IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge advanced/Cambridge proficiency qualifications. Get more information here.
The University of Aberdeen is granting study grant program that comprises two scholarships £2,500 each. The award will be given for two years of the undergraduate course to cover tuition fee or study expense.