Receiving a scholarship is a huge honour; it is a mark of the students’ achievements. If you also want to achieve that, then you must apply to the Aviva program at the University of Birmingham.
With the purpose of covering the tuition fee of a participant, this educational opportunity is activated for all international students who are going to start their postgraduate study in the United Kingdom.
Excellent opportunity to get a higher study with 20% tuition fee discount in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham was founded in 1898 as the Mason University College in Birmingham, UK. It is a public research university which gained its university status by Royal Charter in 1900.
Why at the University of Birmingham? At this university, candidates have a huge amount of courses with the best teaching facilities and accommodation support. It provides many workshops, events, and other programs for developing the personality and communication skills of a student.
- University or Organization: The University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten awards available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be on track to meet or exceed any academic conditions attached to their offer of admission. Also, have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living in the UK during their studies plus any visa or travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Be classified as an ‘international’ / ‘overseas’ (non-EU) student for fees purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are ready to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you receive your acceptance letter from the university, you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The list of required documents will be given on the applicant’s acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: For a master’s degree program having a bachelor’ degree is a must.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show the ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: The Aviva Award will cover 20% of the tuition fee for a full-time master’s degree program starting in September 2019.