The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the India Outstanding Achievement Scholarship. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
The university offered the award of 4 scholarships of £2,500 for Indian students applying for entry to an undergraduate program at the university starting September 2019.
User Review( vote)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century.
- Applications Deadline: 7 June 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to any undergraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £2,500
- Nationality: Overseas (Non-EU), India
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) one of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Ghana, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay or the USA are invited for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and accepted it as well as select the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be domiciled in India and be an Indian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award may not be deferred).
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Aspire Overseas Education, Chopra, Edwise Education, IDP, and Krishna Consultants.
The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham program in 2019/20 academic year.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship students will need to be registered with one of the local representatives (see below), have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and have made Birmingham their firm choice by the scholarship deadline of 7 June 2019. Selection for the award will be based purely on academic merit.