The University of Birmingham is awarding scholarships for full-time UK, EU and international students for the academic year 2023-2024. These scholarships are available for pursuing LLB program.
The university offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated people to the UK.
Nice opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterized by a tradition of innovation, research at the university has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
Application Deadline: The applications deadline is 28th April 2023
- Course Level: These awards are open to worldwide students for a graduate program at the University of Birmingham.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in the field of law at the University of Birmingham.
List of Subjects: LLB, LLB for Graduates, LLB International Law and Globalisation, LLB with Business, LLB with Criminology, LLB with French Law, LLB with German Law.
- Award: Birmingham Law School is offering scholarships of £3,000 p.a to home/EU and international applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: 5
- Nationality: UK/EU and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international students can apply for these LLB scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarships will be available to students who are:
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Applicants must not currently be enrolled on an undergraduate law degree course at Birmingham.
- You must be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- You must have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as your firm choice for a full-time undergraduate law programme starting in September 2023.
- English Language Requirements: If the first language is not English applicants must provide an English language qualification. Recognised qualifications include IELTS: 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band. If applicants need to improve their level of English in order to meet the minimum entry-level requirement applicants may be able to attend one of the full-time courses run by English for International Students Unit.
- How to Apply: To be considered for an award,
- You can apply through UCAS via the relevant programme page on the undergraduate law section of the University of Birmingham.
- Completed the LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship application form.
- The application includes a 2000 character (approximately 300 words) statement, in which students should address why they should be made an award.