The University of Bristol seeks to help promising international students by providing them with an excellent funding opportunity named Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary.
It is an amazing program for students to further their career with a master’s qualification without experiencing financial difficulties. The award amount of this bursary is £3,000 that will be applied to cover the expenses associated with living in the UK.
Nice offer for international students to receive financial support for master study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Bristol is a research university that founded in 1876 by merging Merchant Venturers’ school and University College Bristol. It offers undergraduate degree programs as well as postgraduate degree programs in many areas.
Why Study at the University of Bristol? Bristol attracts top talents not just from the UK but also the rest of the world. It is included in the UK’s top five research institutions and well-known for its world-class educational environment and facilities.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students with any nationality will be awarded this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for a master course in the field of social sciences and law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidate must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Must have applied to start a postgraduate taught program in the faculty of social sciences and law at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must hold an offer of studying in a postgraduate degree program at the University of Bristol before applying for the award. Once they have been selected for the master program, they can apply for this international scholarship by using this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the admission application, applicants might be asked to submit all the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Requirements related to admission vary for each course.
- Language Requirement: If you are not an English speaker and want to qualify for a place on their chosen course/program, must meet all the English requirements at Bristol.
The University of Bristol is awarding bursary worth of £3,000. This amount will be used to meet all the living cost while studying postgraduate in the UK.
Note: Applicants will also automatically be considered for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship if they apply for the Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary.