The University of British Columbia is pleased to announce the International Major Entrance Scholarship for the academic session 2024/2025.
The scholarship is open to highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree programs at the university in Canada.
Amazing opportunity for students to complete their degree in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1908, the University of British Columbia is the public research university with campuses and facilities in British Columbia, Canada. The UBC offers a range of study areas through its many undergraduate and graduate degree level programs.
Why study at the University of British Columbia? The university creates an exceptional learning environment that fosters global citizenship, advances a civil and sustainable society, and supports outstanding research. It continues to support international students through a variety of in-program and awards.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2024
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate programs
- Award: Education Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Open to students applying for any undergraduate program at UBC
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- New to UBC, entering directly from secondary school
- International student with a Canadian study permit (student visa)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and intellectual promise
- Impressive extracurricular and community involvement
- Not nominated for a need-and-merit-based International Scholars award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants are recommended to take admission in the Undergraduate degree coursework at the University of British Columbia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must Submit your documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for their chosen undergraduate program at UBC.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English language requirement of the university.
The successful applicants will receive the International Major Entrance Scholarship (IMES) upon entering their first year at UBC.
- The scholarship is renewable for up to three additional years of study.
- The number and level of scholarships awarded vary annually based on available funding.
- Scholarship decisions are made between mid-march to the end of April each year.