In partnership with the ACT Chief Minister, the University of Canberra is presenting the UC Chief Minister ICT Scholarship program for helping applicant’s education in Australia.
A fine chance for pursuing studies in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of Canberra was established in 1967 as CAE and granted its university status in 1990. It is a public university in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.
Why at the University of Canberra? UC provides bachelors and masters courses in the field of Health, Art and Design, Business, Government and Law, Education and Science and Technology and has quite a good reputation for its teaching excellence.
- University or Organization: The University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of ICT (Information Technology, Software Engineering, and Engineering) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will automatically award from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The eligible participants will receive an amount of $10,000 for successful participants.