To support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of Canberra is announcing Gems International Partner Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
The main purpose of this grant is to provide financial support and available for overseas students commencing in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
Nice offer for international students to study at the University of Canberra with a 10% tuition award.
User Review( vote)
The University of Canberra is a public university located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is well-known for its work placements, industry projects, and internships, which allow students to have a taste of their prospective employment before they graduate.
Why study at the University of Canberra? UC allows students to take a visit and learn about the fieldwork and gain exposure as well as practical knowledge under the guidance of well-experienced faculty members. It provides outstanding instruction, versatility, and facilities for learners to keep you on track for academic achievement.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for entry 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Awards: 10% off Total Tuition Fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a UC Bachelor’s degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be a full-time student and have a GPA of 5 out of 7.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The eligible participants will receive an amount of 10% off the Total Tuition Fee for the bachelor’s study program.