The University of Canterbury is pleased to offer its prestigious Doctoral Scholarship program for the academic year 2020. The scholarships are available for domestic students only and support them to study towards a research degree.
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers degrees in Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Sports Coaching and Teaching.
Nice opportunity to get fund for doctoral study.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, candidates can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. It gives the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Award: $21,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is acceptable for the doctoral study program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, Candidates must have been offered admission to a research doctoral program at the university and also completed an appropriate qualification at a level judged to be equivalent to a bachelor’s or master’s degree with first-class honours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you are enforced to take admission for a doctoral degree program at the university. After being admitted, candidates can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, letter of motivation, transcript,passport-sized photographs, and bachelor’s or master’s degree mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the admission process, students need to check all necessary entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must have good English language proficiency.
Benefits: All successful scholars will receive the amount worth up to $21,000 per annum and fees at the domestic rate.