Enrolled at the University of Canterbury and get the H J Hopkins Postgraduate Scholarship in Civil Engineering in New Zealand.
Well-paid opportunity to get higher education in Civil Engineering with financial support.
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury is an independent university and began moving out of its original neo-gothic buildings. It has the most field stations of any New Zealand universities. It was ranked in the world’s top 400 universities.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university gives you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here students can get opportunities to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree coursework in Civil Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to enrolled for an ME or PhD degree in the Department of Civil and Natural Resources Engineering at the University of Canterbury, and shall be tenable for a period of up to 18 months (for ME) or up to 3 years (for PhD).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to apply for the masters and PhD degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: Before you submit your application, you are required to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: To study at UC, aspirants are recommended to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: The successful grantee will get the amount worth up to $5,000.