The University of Canterbury is delighted to offer the H J Hopkins Postgraduate Scholarship in Civil Engineering for the academic year 2021/2022.
The program is open for brilliant New Zealand and international candidates, who want to study the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Well-paid opportunity to get higher education in Civil Engineering with financial support.
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury is an independent university and began moving out of its original neo-gothic buildings. It has the most field stations of any New Zealand universities. It was ranked in the world’s top 400 universities.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? The university gives you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here students can get opportunities to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree coursework in Civil Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to enrolled for an ME or PhD degree in the Department of Civil and Natural Resources Engineering at the University of Canterbury, and shall be tenable for a period of up to 18 months (for ME) or up to 3 years (for PhD).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to apply for the masters and PhD degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: Before you submit your application, you are required to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: To study at UC, aspirants are recommended to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: The successful grantee will get the amount worth up to $5,000.
Hello CHALA DIDA BAYECHA,
To apply for this opportunity, you need to follow the “How to Apply” section that given on the scholarship page.
Hello Iyasu Zewde,
You can check the university’ website by clicking on “Apply Now” or contact Scholarships Office at [email protected]
Hello Nemore Poawai,
To et an undergraduate scholarship, check the link https://scholarship-positions.com/category/under-graduate-scholarship/
Do you have any scholarships for Undergraduates?
I Have a masters degree on hydraulics Engineering and I need to learn PhD in related fields there/ in your University
My name is Chala Dida. I am an Ethiopian citizen. I took my first degree from Addis Ababa University July 2013 major in Geology and after my graduation I had worked for four years in Ministry of mines and petroleum as researcher at different positions and later I joined on of Indian University and I received Master of technology specialization in Environmental engineering with good result. Now I am looking to proceed my PhD in one of related department for this the scholarship you posted is directly feet to area of my interest please could you help me to proceed it in your university as one of your scholar? Thank you for your kind response.