The University of Copenhagen is offering fellowship to implement silicon-on-insulator Spin qubits commencing on 1 December or as soon as possible thereafter to study in Denmark. Danish applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Copenhagen University’s goal is to carry out research of the highest quality, offering research-based education at the highest academic level and to disseminate new and traditional knowledge to the scientific community as to the surrounding community.
Golden chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose native language is not English must document proficiency in English by having passed one of the recognized language tests.
- Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded at the Center for Quantum Devices to implement silicon-on-insulator Spin qubits.
- The award can be taken in Denmark
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this fellowship:
The position is available for a 3-year period for applicants holding a relevant master’s degree, or for a 4-year period for applicants with a Bachelor degree and sufficient coursework for this position. At the time of commencement, applicants for the 4-year period must have approximately one year of study remaining before graduating from their MSc programme.
Nationality: Danish applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Please include
- Cover Letter, stating motivation and background
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript or other indication of courses and grades (Finalists will need official transcript)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications
- Contact information (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 references.
- Finalists will need to provide documentation of English language proficiency.
- Entrance Requirements: The position is available for a 3-year period for applicants holding a relevant master’s degree, or for a 4-year period for applicants with a Bachelor degree and sufficient coursework for this position.
Application Deadline: Closed