Students think a lot about their studies but due to financial issues, only some of them able to complete it according to the plan. Hence, for helping candidates in completing their education, the University of Derby is offering the Regional High Achievers program.
The main motive of the opening this opportunity is to attract students from Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong Indonesia, India, Pakistan, and others for pursuing their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the UK.
A fine study program for International students in the UK
User Review( vote)
The University of Derby was founded in 1851 as Teacher Training College and gained its university status in 1992. It is a public university in the city of Derby, England which traces its history back to the establishment of the Derby Diocesan Institution for the Training of Schoolmistresses.
Why at the University of Derby? The university offers over 300 study programs at the undergraduate, short courses as well as foundation degrees and postgraduate levels. Right now, it is home to around 34,000 students in all areas of study.
- University or Organization: The University of Derby
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate course
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: January 12, 2020, for January 2020 entry
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: SE Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia), China (including Hong Kong), South Asia (India, Pakistan) and Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Must receive an offer to study a degree program at the University of Derby
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to a program, the university will be asked candidates to submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- Admission Requirements: Completion of high school education for a bachelor degree and an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate course is essential.
- Language Requirement: If the student’s national language is not English, then they have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language proficiency.
Benefits: The study fund will help candidates by giving an amount of £3,000 for their studies.