The University of Dundee is offering Vice Chancellor’s Africa Scholarships for deserving students. The scholarship gives the opportunity to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
International students who will be placed on a full-time undergraduate degree program or postgraduate taught program for the 2023/2024 academic year are eligible to apply.
Amazing opportunity for students to complete their degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland. It is one of the world’s top 300 universities and one of the top 40 in the United Kingdom. By generating, sharing, and implementing information, the university hopes to improve people’s lives locally and globally.
Why study at the University of Dundee? At this university, students are taught the skills they need to maximize their potential and make confident, well-informed decisions toward their goals. It also provides them with the knowledge and assurance they require to make a difference.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 August 2023.
- University or Organization: The University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering / Medical Imaging, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering, Computing / Applied Computing / Data Science / Data Engineering, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Have an offer to study a full time, Undergraduate course, excluding any courses in the School of Medicine or the School of Dentistry OR
- A full-time, 180-credit postgraduate taught course over the course of 1 year. If you are studying a 2-year full-time postgraduate taught course, you may be eligible for the award in both years.
- Be domiciled in an African country (please see the Key Facts document for a full list of eligible countries).
- Have International fee status as determined by the University of Dundee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admission for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. There is no separate application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: All our courses are delivered in English. If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have the language skills you need to take part in class discussions, understand lectures, and succeed in your assignments.
The University of Dundee will cover the amount of £5,000 per year of study – up to a maximum value of £25,000 to applicants living in Africa.