International students are invited by the University of Essex to participate in a competitive scholarship – the Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarship in the UK. The scholarship application can be made for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational programme is open to students coming from one of the eligible countries to pursue their undergraduate or master’s degree study at the University of Essex are eligible to win this scholarship. The selection of winners will be based on academic achievement and extracurricular engagement. The scholarship award is valued at 50% of the tuition fee of the first year, which will be dispensed as a discount on registration.
Wonderful opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is a public research university established by the royal charter in 1965. The University of Essex is one of the original plate glass universities ranking 301st in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. It is determined to do things differently and put student success at the center of all operations.
Why choose to study at the University of Essex? The University of Essex is strongly excellence in teaching and excellence in research. The university believes in preparing its students to thrive in their future lives by supporting every student from every background to achieve outstanding outcomes. The students are offered transformational education.
Application Deadline: Interested students must submit their applications by 31st May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bahrain, Canada, China, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and the USA can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes of choice taught at the University of Essex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded.
- The applicants must be ordinarily a resident in one of the countries specified in above.
- The applicants must be starting their first year of study on an Undergraduate (UG) or Postgraduate Taught (PGT) Master’s programme at the University of Essex in 2023-24.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, students must submit an admission application. Students who want to apply for the scholarship must submit an application form for the same.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the country and course-specific requirements of the university to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the language proficiency requirements of the university by submitting results of TOELF, IELTS, and more accepted tests.
The University of Essex will provide the scholarship winners with 50% of the first-year tuition fee, which will be paid as a discount on registration.