The University of Exeter is inviting applications for programmes for LLM programmes. International students are eligible to apply.
The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: The studentships are availble for LLM programmes at University of Exeter.
Study Subject: The programme offers topical, academically rigorous and professionally relevant modules in a variety of subjects, including:
• International Commercial Law
• European Law
• Human Rights
• Intellectual Property
• Maritime Law
Award: A Number of Awards each worth £5,000 for students enrolling on the LLM in the 2017/18 cycle.
The award can be taken in the UK
- The LLM offers great opportunities to study across a range of modules taught by outstanding academics in their field.
- The programme offers topical, academically rigorous and professionally relevant modules in a variety of subjects.
- financial aid positions will be awarded on academic merit.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: In order to apply they will need to hold an offer for a place on the LLM at Exeter starting in September 2017. Applicants will also need to complete an online web form where they must submit some personal details and upload the following documents by 12:00 noon on 7th April 2017:
- Statement of up to 500 words outlining their academic interests, any prior relevant experience and reasons for wishing to study LLM at Exeter
- Transcript of your highest qualification to date or an interim transcript if they are still studying
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate – where applicable
- 2 academic references
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 7th April 2017.