The University of Gavle offers scholarships to the most excellent and high performing students. The scholarship offers a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee.
The scholarship is available to pursue a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree program. Programs are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Beneficial offer to get a degree with 75% of the tuition fee in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gavle carries out excellent and competitive research to foster a social development that protects the environment we people live in. Therefore, projects which directly target our living environment, for instance, sustainable development, health, and working environments are in focus for our University’s research efforts.
Why at The University of Gavle? To realize their vision and meet the expectations of their surrounding society, the University concentrates its research efforts in two research profiles: Built Environment and Health-Promoting Working Life. In addition, research is carried out in educational sciences, the humanities, electronics, mathematics, and biology.
University or Organization: University of Gavle
Course Level: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree program
Award: 75% of the tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Sweden citizens
The program can be taken in Sweden
Application Deadline: Open 16 October 2019 – 15 January 2020
• The scholarship is available for Sweden citizens.
• Applications are only eligible if the University of Gavle is marked as the first-hand choice. If the University is marked as a second-hand choice or lower, applications will not be considered.
• A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a program by the University provided that the applicant or student
• A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a program, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
• Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the program.
• Where a student does not fulfill these requirements, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student may be required to repay any funds paid out.
How to apply
How to Apply: All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel. The university will aim to inform all candidates if their application has been considered successful by the closing date. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date. The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.