Students from the African Region have an opportunity to get a award in Ghana. The University of Ghana’s School of Public Health is now accepting the applications for the WHO HRP Alliance Postgraduate Scholarship.
Excellent opportunity to study in Ghana.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1948, The University of Ghana is the largest of the thirteen Ghanaian public universities. It has several research institutions and centres for learning and research. It has a graduate school of nuclear and Allied Sciences at Ghana.
Why at the University of Ghana? The university provides practical advice and support to help the candidates to achieve their career goals. It offers many opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence.
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from the African Region
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Application Deadline: April 12, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from the African Region are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to pursuing a master’s degree in Public Health and a PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should normally be under 35 years old for the program. People affiliated to WHO Human Reproductive Program Partner Institutions are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants must enroll in a full-time master’s degree in Public Health and PhD degree at the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity applicants must have to apply for the admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University. Then applicants can fill the application form for the opportunity which can be downloaded from the School of Public Health Website: http://publichealth.ug.edu.gh/ or the University of Ghana Website ug.edu.gh
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement and two references to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For admission in postgraduate degree program applicants must have a graduate degree certificate in a relevant field of study, a minimum of two to three years working experience, a master’s degree certificate for the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have a good command of the English language to enroll at the University of Ghana.
- Benefits: The grant is will provide the full tuition fee of the course, full research costs towards dissertation/thesis, a monthly stipend to cover living expenses including accommodation, equivalent to the local living cost and return economy airfare between the home country of the student and Accra, Ghana.