Receiving a scholarship gives you enough time to focus on your studies. Keeping this in mind, the University of Glasgow is presenting the FINTECH Scholarships programs in the UK.
Well-paid opportunity to study a master program at the University of Glasgow, UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Glasgow was founded in 1451 by Papal Bull. It is a public research and the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and also ranked 67th in the world.
Why at the University of Glasgow? The university is a globally connected university with deep civic roots. It offers many bachelors and masters level course and also provides the award-winning faculty for its participants.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019, for International applicants and August 25, 2019, for the UK and EU candidates.
- University or Organization: The University of Glasgow
- Department: The Adam Smith Business School
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten grants are available
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The participants from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing Masters degree program in the field of Financial Technology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must hold an offer to a postgraduate degree program and ready to demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this eye-catching opportunity, you need to be enrolling in a master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled you will be automatically considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of official degree transcripts, a copy of an official academic transcript, language ability certificate, one reference letter, and a copy of the photo page of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must achieve grades equivalent to a UK 2.1 Honours or better.
- Language Requirement: The candidates coming from non-English language background are advised to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational will provide 4 x £10,000 for international students and 6 x £5,000 for UK/EU students towards the tuition fee discount.