The College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences is delighted to announce the Joseph Lister India Scholarships at the University of Glasgow. The scholarship programme is available for the academic session 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively open to applications from students from India who wish to join any of the listed eligible master’s programmes. A tuition fee discount of £5,000 will be applied to winners selected on the basis of their admission applications.
Amazing opportunity for Indian students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. The University of Glasgow is ranked 73rd in QS World University Rankings. The University of Glasgow holds a mission to undertake world-leading research and to provide an intellectually stimulating learning environment that benefits culture, society, and the economy.
Why choose to study at the University of Glasgow? The university offers students exceptional benefits and wonderful chances for career development. A wide range of occupations, career paths, and possibilities for professional development are all available to students. At this university, students can pursue a variety of occupations, receive a top-notch education, and take advantage of student services.
Application Deadline: The applicants are supposed to follow the application deadlines assigned to the program they wish to apply for.
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the following manner:
- Advanced Nursing Science[MSc]
- Advanced Practice in Health Care[MSc(MedSci)]
- Animal Welfare Science, Ethics & Law[MSc]
- Applied Neuropsychology[MSc(MedSci)/PgDip]
- Biomedical Sciences[MRes]
- Biomedical Sciences[MSc]
- Biotechnology & Management[MSc/PgDip]
- Brain Sciences[MSc]
- Cancer Research & Precision Oncology[MSc]
- Cardiovascular Sciences[MSc(MedSci)]
- Chemical Biology[MSc]
- Clinical Pharmacology[MSc(MedSci)]
- Critical Care[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Ecology & Environmental Biology[MRes]
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases & Antimicrobial Resistance[MSc]
- Food Security[MSc]
- Global Mental Health[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Health Services Management[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Human Nutrition[MSc(MedSci)]
- Immunology & Inflammatory Disease[MSc]
- Infection Biology (with specialisms)[MSc]
- Medical Genetics & Genomics[MSc(MedSci)]
- Medical Physics[MSc]
- Oral Sciences[MSc]
- Precision Medicine (with specialisms)[MSc]
- Public Health[MPH/PgDip/PgCert]
- Quantitative Methods in Biodiversity, Conservation & Epidemiology[MSc]
- Sport & Exercise Science & Medicine[MSc]
- Stem Cell Engineering for Regenerative Medicine[MSc]
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from an eligible country/region.
- be classed as international for fee purposes
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications by logging in on the university portal. All applicants will automatically be assessed for this scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of official degree certificate
- Copy of official transcripts
- Official English translations of certificates
- One reference letter
- Copy of photo page of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum UK 2.1 honors degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 60
- CPE/CAE – 176
The University of Glasgow will provide the selected candidate’s tuition fee discount worth £5,000 towards the overall cost of the master’s degree programme undertaken by them.