Do you have a plan to research study in Sweden? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the International Postdoctoral position in Radiation Biology offered by the University of Gothenburg.
The educational program attracts scientists and students from around the world who wish to start a postdoctoral degree at the university. The aim of the study will be to examine primarily epigenetic effects of exposure of radioiodine (I-131) on thyroid and other tissues of importance in an in vivo model.
Founded in 1981, the University of Gothenburg is one of the major universities in northern Europe. It is environmentally certified and works actively for sustainable development.
Why study at the University of Gothenburg? While studying at this university, applicants can gain various career opportunities. The university has the highest number of applicants per a study in many of its subjects and courses, making it one of the most popular universities in Sweden.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
- University: University of Gothenburg
- Department: Department of Radiation Physics
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All countries candidates can join this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Radiation Biology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An achieved doctoral degree is compulsory for a position as postdoctoral at Göteborg University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Verified copies of a cover letter giving a brief description of previous research experience, and a motivation to why you are applying Detailed CV, list of publications/manuscripts, description of qualifications in relation to the advertised position, proof of completed PhD exam, and contact details of two reference
- Admission Requirements: For the admission in a doctoral program, you must have a master degree
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The educational program will provide the salaries for doctoral students regulated in a local agreement at the University.