Considering to study abroad but craving for funding? Here is a valuable opportunity for you. The University of Hamburg is offering scholarships for brilliant candidates of Germany.
The fund is established for providing financial support to the brightest German candidates, who would like to go abroad during their studies.
Nice opportunity for German candidates to study abroad
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1919, the University of Hamburg is the biggest research and education institution in Northern Germany. It has have taken great strides towards sustainability in both research and teaching. It is ranked 14th by the QS World University Rankings in a total of 426 German institutions of higher education.
Why at the University of Hamburg? The university provides candidates opportunities of diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach. It gives students unprecedented opportunities for gaining a world-class qualification.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: German students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have completed their degree at Universität Hamburg and students planning to study or complete an internship in Europe or in an ERASMUS country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are going to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After enrolling, aspirants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to attach the letter of motivation, Tabular CV, Transcript of Records, Language tests, evaluation, Learning Agreement, Current proof of enrollment and proof demonstrating involvement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, claimants need to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All seekers will be asked to provide evidence of English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the monthly subsidies of €300 to €500 to cover living expenses for 6 months to go abroad during their studies.