The University of Kansas is offering International Scholarships scholarships for talented students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The awards are open for new degree-seeking international first-year students who wish to study in the United States.
A valuable offer to get education at the University of Kansas with some financial support in the US.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kansas (KU) offers nearly 200 bachelor’s degrees options and hundreds of master’s and doctoral degrees options. KU established on 21 March 1865, and it has five campuses and several online programs.
Why at the University of Kansas? KU provides research, internship, study abroad, and other educational enrichment opportunities for its students. KU is committed to passing the highest-quality undergraduate, professional and graduate programs that are the best attainable anywhere in the country.
Application Deadline: 1 February for summer and fall term, 1 November for the spring term
- University or Organization: University of Kansas
- Course Level: Degree level courses
- Award: Up to $36,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all around the world are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Must be an international student intending to pursue a degree in the US
- New freshmen and transfer students are eligible to apply
- For KU International Merit Award, first-year freshmen applicants must have a minimum 3.75-4.00 GPA and SAT/ACT score preferred.
- For KU International Distinction Award, first-year freshmen applicants must have a minimum 3.5-3.74 GPA and an SAT/ACT score preferred.
- For KU International Achievement Award, first-year freshmen applicants must have a minimum 3.25-3.49 GPA, and an SAT/ACT score preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, international applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Kansas. If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you should apply through the KU Office of Admissions.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: Official transcripts, Official SAT or ACT scores, Official proof of English proficiency, Resume or CV, Choose three activities from your resume/CV, and Three letters of recommendation. PTK Scholarship candidates only: proof of PTK membership, A 500 word essay on one of the following topics: 1)Your personal and academic goals and how you hope to achieve them at KU, 2) Your field of study and specialized interests within this field, 3) The perspectives you hope to gain in the US and the ways you intend to use what you’ve learned upon your return to your home country, 4) A topic of your choice
- Admission Requirements:3.25 to 3.5 GPA required
- Language Requirement: Before you submit an application for the first time, make sure you know what English proficiency required to take admission at the university.
The University of Kansas is offering several awards as the following:
- KU International Merit Award will provide $36,000 for students
- KU International Distinction Award will provide $24,000 for students
- KU International Achievement Award will provide $12,000 for students